We accept the children at school at 8.30am.
Registration is at 8.45am, classes begin thereafter.
Lunchtime is between
- 11.45 and 12.45pm for Early Years
- 12.00 and 1.00pm for KS1
- 12.15 and 1.15 for KS2
School ends at 3pm - Copyright of Lakenheath Community Primary School. Please read our legal pages before using this copied content. http://www.lakenheath.suffolk.sch.uk
During the Winter months there can sometimes be problems with the weather and the school may have to close. Please make sure you and your child read the following so you know
What to do:
- If the school has to close this will be broadcast on Radio Suffolk (103.9 - 104.06).
- School closures will also be notified on this site and on the County Council site at the following address: http://schoolclosures.suffolk.gov.uk/
- School transport may also be a problem and pupils should know what to do if the bus does not arrive. They should wait at least 20 minutes in case the bus is delayed.
- The school telephone will be manned from 7:30 am.
- If you hear no message on the radio, school will be open as normal.
- Pupils should not be arriving at school before 8:30 am.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY - WE WILL USE THE EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS YOU HAVE GIVEN US - PLEASE ENSURE THE SCHOOL IS INFORMED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OF ANY CHANGES TO CONTACT DETAILS