Children should come to school dressed smartly and ready to learn.
- a purple school sweatshirt or cardigan( we will allow non-school logo jumpers/cardigans if this is the same shade of purple)
- a white or royal blue polo shirt
- grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore (strictly no denim,). A purple and white checked dress may be worn in warmer weather.
- Leggings may only be worn as an alternative to tights under a skirt
- Flat, black shoes/boots (or fully black trainers). Sandals may be worn in the Summer Term with socks.
- Tights or leggings under skirts should be plain and coloured grey, black or purple.
- plain family group coloured PE shirt with or without school logo (or a plain white T-shirt)
- black shorts or black sports leggings
- Black or navy-blue tracksuit/joggers may be worn in the winter
- School sweatshirt or cardigan
- A pair of trainers or gym shoes.
- No jewellery may be worn apart from one pair of small stud/sleeper earrings
- No make-up should be worn in school, including nail polish/coloured hair dye.
- Longer hair should be tied back
- Headbands and hairclips should be small and simple (eg. no large floral attachments, hairbraids or fashionable accessories are not allowed)
- Children may not wear their hair in a gelled mohican style or have tramlines/patterns cut into their hair.
- Watches are allowed (including FitBit - or similar) but no SMART devices with messaging/phone call options
Please ensure all items of school clothing are named, and regularly checked to ensure names are still legible.