Children should come dressed to school smartly and ready to learn. The following uniform rules should be adhered to:
All children should wear a school uniform to school including the following items:
- a school sweatshirt or cardigan
- a white or royal blue polo shirt
- grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore (no jeans or leggings). A purple and white checked dress may be worn in warmer weather.
- Flat, black shoes/boots (no coloured trainers). Sandals may be worn in the Summer Term with socks.
- Tights should be plain and coloured grey, black or purple.
- a house coloured t-shirt
- black shorts
- Track-suits may be worn in the winter for outside PE
- A pair of trainers or gym shoes.
- No jewellery may be worn apart from one pair of small stud/sleeper earrings (children wearing dangly earrings will be asked to remove them for health and safety reasons).
- No fashion items
- No make-up should be worn in school, including nail polish. (Nail polish remover will be given to children wearing nail varnish
- Should be tied back if it can be (including boys).
- Headbands and hairclips should be small and simple (eg. no large floral attachments, hairbraids or items classed as fashion items)
- Children may not wear their hair in a gelled mohican style or have tramlines/patterns cut into their hair.
Uniform can also be purchased from Visit the site.
The same coloured items without the school logo on may be purchased from other shops.
Please ensure all items of school clothing are named, and regularly checked to ensure names are still legible.